Brake Fluid Tester Pen
Buy More & Save
BRAKE FLUID TESTING MADE EASY
Detects moisture in brake fluid
Test Results In Seconds
Prevents Brake Failures
Easy To Use
CLEAR TEST RESULTS
EASY TO USE
- Turn on the brake fluid tester by pressing the button. A green light should light up. If the light does not come on, it may be time to replace the battery.
- Unscrew the lid for the brake fluid reservoir, and take off the cap for the brake fluid tester.
- Dip the test probes into the brake fluid and the LED lights will indicate the percentage of water in the brake fluid.
- After testing, screw the lid of the brake fluid reservoir back on tightly.
- The tester will automatically power off after 12 seconds of inactivity.